“The best thing about working with Larson Gross is that they embrace our mission as their own. They really want us to succeed. Equally important is that they are experts in the non-profit world. Year after year they provide us with exceptional guidance and service.”
- Byron Manering, Executive Director, Brigid Collins Family Support Center
- Mission is to end child abuse by building strong families and protecting children.
- Responds compassionately when child abuse occurs and works to prevent it from happening in the first place, serving more than 2,300 families each year in Whatcom and Skagit Counties.
- Offers trauma-informed support services, evidence-based parent coaching, case management, child abuse prevention training, therapy, advocacy, and more!
- Additionally, Brigid Collins Family Support Center coordinates the Children’s Advocacy Centers in Whatcom and Skagit Counties and works closely with local law enforcement jurisdictions, attorneys, medical providers, child protective works, therapists and advocates to provide hope, healing and justice to children who have experienced abuse.