The Critical Components
We provide employer-paid health and vision insurance options, optional dental insurance, access to AFLAC policies and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). We also offer FSA for healthcare and dependent daycare expenses.
Everyone needs the right work-life blend. So we offer generous time off (120-200 hours per year), eight paid holidays per year, and schedule options that could include part-time, seasonal hours or telecommuting.
Invest in your future by contributing to your 401(k) plan, when eligible. Reap the additional benefits when the Firm contributes to your plan at a rate of 5-8%.
Checking all the boxes.
- 3x your annual salary, up to $100,000
- Generous paid time off (minimum of 160 hours per year for Associates)
- Schedule options that could include part-time, seasonal hours or telecommuting
- Eight paid holidays per year
- Stand-up desks
- Available Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm share program, delivering locally grown fruits and veggies to you at the office
- April 15th celebration parties, cornhole tournaments, deadline milestone minglers, chili cook-off contests, Super Bowl potlucks, holiday parties and individual team outings throughout the year
- Daily busy season snacks and weekly catered lunches
- CPA study materials and exam fee support
- CPA Exam Completion bonus – up to $3,000
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants membership
- American Institution of Certified Public Accountants membership
- Firm paid in-house and offsite continuing professional education (CPE)
- Onboarding mentor from a seasoned team member