These benefits aren’t so fringe.
While we can’t take credit for the beautiful scenery, our benefits package is something we’re proud to tout. The experience of our team members is one of our highest priorities and our benefits package reflects that. The following details a few of the advantages of choosing Larson Gross.
The Critical Components
We provide employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance, paying 100% of eligible employees medical and vision premium and 50% of eligible dependent medical and vision premiums. We also offer FSA for health care and dependent or daycare expenses as well as access to AFLAC policies and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Everyone needs the right work-life blend. So we offer generous time off (120-200 hours per year), ten paid holidays per year (not including an end-of-busy season celebration day off we call “As-You-May” Day!), and schedule options that can include part-time, seasonal hours, or telecommuting.
Invest in your future by contributing to your 401(k) plan, when eligible. Reap the additional benefits when the Firm contributes to your plan at a rate of 5-8%.
Checking all the boxes.
- Generous paid time off (minimum of 160 hours per year for Associates)
- Schedule options that could include part-time, seasonal hours or telecommuting
- 10 paid holidays per year (not including our end-of-season, “As-You-May” Day!).
- CPA study materials support, exam fee support, and time to take the exam.
- CPA Exam Completion bonus – up to $3,000
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants membership
- American Institution of Certified Public Accountants membership
- Firm paid in-house and offsite continuing professional education (CPE)
- Onboarding mentor from a seasoned team member
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers confidential counseling, legal and financial services, and unlimited access to Wellspring Stress Center
- Summer Volunteer Days
- Fitness Bingo and annual Steps Challenge
- Stand-up desks
- Available Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm share program, delivering locally grown fruits and veggies to you at the office
- April 15th celebration parties, cornhole tournaments, deadline milestone minglers, chili cook-off contests, Super Bowl potlucks, holiday parties and individual team outings throughout the year
- Daily busy season snacks and weekly catered lunches
- 3x your annual salary, up to $100,000