Working at Larson Gross.
There’s a difference between a career you love and a job you just show up for. You can make a living doing both, but why would you? Here are a few reasons why we look forward to getting out of bed each morning:
- The work we do matters. As a part of our team, you’ll stand beside your clients and know you’re making a positive impact on their lives, businesses and legacies.
- You’re the captain here. Ready to take the wheel? You bring the drive, we’ll offer ways to advance your career in the direction you desire.
- We can do the splits. Not really, but we’re pretty flexible. We always do our best to accommodate each team member’s unique situation. Just let us know what you need. We’re all ears.
- We work hard and play hard. Between donut Fridays, chili cook-offs, cornhole tournaments and offsite team building events, there’s always something fun planned on our calendar.
- We’re not going anywhere but up. Being part of an established, successful firm with promising professional opportunity is essential for a happy, productive life. We’ve been growing for more than 71 years, and we plan to be here for many more.